Free software we have found
(Not shareware, crippleware or
- Simple and fast, multiple
- Powerful Command Line features plus
can make stable archives over 4 Gb.
- Good Command Line and flexible, full
featured GUI Interface, but a bit slow.
- Best free PDF printer I have found.
Allows watched folders for postscript files and
configurable naming conventions so you do not
have to type the file name every time.
- An absolute must have for Pro/Engineer
and Solidworks users
Office Suite (document editing,
spreadsheet, presentation, database,
- With the exception of Outlook, it
really rivals MS Office
Project Management (Gantt charts, resource
FTP (File Transfer
- Very configurable. FTP Server and
- Even has a Command Line interface (no,
we don't know what the name means either)
Windows Registry Cleaner
- Works well for searching and
- Ahead of its time. Slick program that
monitors the various system temperatures and
adjusts the various fans accordingly